Symptoms or Error
Quick Config Setup was configuring System Center Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM). The following action was performed:
- Delete installation tasks created in previous steps
- Start VMM Service
- Create logical networks
- Add compute nodes to VMM
Deployment fails with one of the following errors (one of them):
- Error executing action `run` on resource 'powershell_script[Start VMM Service <scvmm_role>]'
STDERR: An error occurred while attempting to bring the resource 'VMM Service flxscvmm' online. The resource failed to come online due to the failure of one or more provider resources
Start SCVMMService manually. If the error appears, please find out the information in the Microsoft knowledge base.
- Error executing action `addhostcluster` on resource 'windows_sql_vmm[adding objects to SCVMM]'
STDERR: A cluster with the name <cluster_name> does not exist. (Error ID: 13802)
SCVMM shows an error when adding compute nodes. Follow the next steps:
- Check if the cluster exists. Run this command in Domain Controller:¨
Get-Cluster -Name <cluster_name>
- Check network connectivity between compute nodes, SCVMM server and Active Directory.
After fixing this error, resume deployment.
If the error persists, please contact Flexxible IT support.