On the templates tab, within the "My Company" section, you have the option to deploy a new template:
Selecting New Template --> "Desktop template definition from OS image" a pop-up window will appear:
On this window, you must configure the template parameters, such as:
- VMMODEL: the pre-configured VDI model on which the new template will be based.
- VMNAME: the standard that will be used for the template name and the deployed desktops.
- TIME ZONE: the time zone of the desktops to be deployed.
- CULTURE INFO: with this configuration, you will establish the operating system language and the keyboard distribution for the template and desktops.
- HA HYPERVISOR: appliance in which you want to carry out the deployment.
- DESKTOP BROKER: Citrix controller that will contain this template.
Accepting by clicking OK, the job responsible for creating this new template will begin.
Entering the job's detail section, you can see the steps and results in detail:
Once the job has finished successfully, you will have a new template available on the "Templates" tab in the "My Company" section.