The Endpoints section contains valuable information about the endpoints running in your environment. The initial view shows some useful tiles and a list of endpoints.
- The total number of endpoints reporting to the Apps2Digital service
- The amount of operating systems reporting to the Apps2Digital service
- The number of domains that are being used to login to endpoints
- The number of users in an active session on the reporting endpoints
- The search tool will filter the list below based on the criteria you type in
When you click on an endpoint in the list it will bring you to the detailed view.
In the Endpoints Details view you will be able to see the following.
- The number of locally executed applications on this endpoint
- The number of users that have logged in on this endpoint
- Detailed information about the endpoint
- Detailed information about running apps, when expanded
- Detailed information about historical sessions, when expanded
The next table provides the following information about the local applications that have launched on this endpoint.
- Application Name
- Version of Application
- Application Category
- Commercial, Internal, Tool, or System
- This is determined by the % of users across the organization that that use this application more detail on this is found in the application
- Critical, Necessary, or Departmental
- Last reported RAM for this application
The final table shows the historical information regarding the sessions on this endpoint.