The Users section contains valuable information about the different users running in your environment. The initial view shows some useful tiles and a list of users.
1. Total users in the environment
2. Total domains in the environment
3. The search tool will filter the list below based on the criteria you type in
When you click on a user in the list it will bring you to the detailed view.
In the Users Details view you will be able to see the following.
- The number of executed applications that have run on this endpoint
- Detailed information about the user
- Detailed information about all used apps, when expanded
- Detailed information about historical sessions, when expanded
The next table provides the following information about the used applications that this user has launched
- Application Name
- Product Version
- Running status
- This is determined by the % of users across the organization that that use this application more detail on this is found in the application
- Critical, Necessary, or Departmental
- Commercial, Internal, System, or Tool
- Executable, Intranet, SaaS
The final table shows the historical information regarding the sessions on this endpoint.