Connection Log Section
The connection log, accessed via the side menu, enables connection activities in a user session to be viewed.
All the sections provide very useful information:
The information provided in this view is:
- Physical source connection computer hostname.
- Type of session (VDI or SDI desktop or published app).
- Username for the session account.
- Session start date and time.
- Session end date and time (an empty field means the session is still open).
- Resource (VDI, SDI or published app) for the session.
- Information on whether the session has been reconnected.
Entering one of the items in the list provides more detailed information and a graph of average login times for the most recent connections.
Viewing the connection log from a desktop or session view
To facilitate diagnosis and information collection, the data on session start-up for a desktop or published app can be viewed from the detail view of the element:
To do this, go to the "Connection info" tab for the desktop or session view being consulted.
Flexxible|SUITE allows exporting the connection log in a CSV file. To export periodically the connection log you must set up the following settings:
- Connection info export interval: The number of days to export the users connection log.
- Connection info export path: The path to export the generated report.